Fire Door Installation, Repair and Replacement in Kent
Fire Doors are one of the most important elements of any commercial or residential building in ensuring the safety of the occupants. Making sure your doors are in their best condition by carrying out an assessment and ensuring repairs are carried out as soon as issues are identified is the only way to reduce the risks associated with fire. Dont compromise on your safety.
Arrow Carpentry & Joinery Ltd have extensive fire door experience and qualifications. We carry out a full comprehensive inspection of all your fire doors producing a detailed report of the condition of each door and listing the areas of non-compliance.
Arrow Carpentry & Joinery Ltd work with leading fire doors manufacturers enabling us to offer you the most appropriate, cost-effective solution to meet a range of requirements in terms of usage and fire rating. Whether your need is for a full replacement, replacement door leaf only or upgrade of existing door sets we have the expertise and experience to carry out the services you need.
We offer a consultative approach to ensure clients receive the best possible solutions to maximise cost effectiveness and to reduce potential long-term maintenance costs.
Arrow Carpentry & Joinery Ltd repair and upgrade existing fire doors, saving our clients the expense of renewal and ensuring they meet their corporate and social responsibilities by reusing doors (subject to survey).
Arrow Carpentry & Joinery Ltd carry out fire door maintenance including: repairs, the upgrading of to non-compliant fire doors and the replacement of final fire exit doors
Repairs and Upgrading may include the following:
- Adjust or resize the door to ensure frame to door gaps are consistently 3mm – 4mm.
- Fit new fire rated hinges to replace non-fire rated or worn hinges.
- Fit new Part M compliant overhead door closers fully certified approved.
- Replacing damaged glazing
- Fit fire rated glazing to FRG 30/60 standard.
- Replace damaged intumescent door strip, or router out and install intumescent door strip with combined smoke seal or separate certified approved cold smoke seal.
- Fit locks and latches designed to meet the recommended requirements.
- Fit final exit panic hardware for emergency exit applications.
- Fit FD30 of FD60 fire doors in either paint grade or veneered finishes complete with all relevant hardware. Doors can be fitted individually or as a door set, which includes the frame.
- Replacing lock sets Realigning doors Replacing damaged frames and door leafs
We offer a consultative approach to ensure our clients receive the best possible solutions to maximise cost effectiveness and reduce potential long-term maintenance costs.
Fire Door Surveys/ inspections.
Fire doors are a vital part of your passive protection and have stopped many fires spreading from the starting location, this is why it is important to keep them in good working order and to meet full compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
All fire doors are assessed to a comprehensive point check to ensure your fire doors are compliant and able to limit the spread of fire and smoke. Arrow Carpentry & Joinery Ltd surveys are accompanied with an easy-to-read report and highlight any issues found, with photos of the defects and recommendation on how to rectify the issues.
Arrow Carpentry & Joinery Ltd can provide a sample report on request. Please contact us for a sample report for you to see prior to instructing us.